We had a very nice Easter Sunday. After attending meetings at Jim and Diane's Ward, we had a nice ham dinner and then played games and visited
It was interesting to Grandma and I that Diane and family, as well as Pete and Jessica each had egg-ala-goldenrod for breakfast. Do any of the rest of you have that tradition going? If any of you don't know or remember what it is or the recipe, just drop us a line and we can fill you in. We have always really liked it a lot.
Our weather is really nice right now, with the temps in the 80's. Nghts get down into the low 50's.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello Dale and Louise!! Isn't this blogging so fun! I had to say hi since I saw your blog on Keven & Melissa's! Looks like you're doing super! I'm sure it's nice getting away to Arizona for the winters! Josh and I are doing well! Staying busy of course! The change has been a little hard to adjust to... well, not the weather! But, diversity, being away from family and friends, etc. We are loving it though! It's not only been a great experience so far, but a blessing! We hope to hear from you! Take care! We love you! Natalie Whiteley
yeah I have no idea what that tradition is... you'll have to fill me in.
Post a Comment